SUPERFIGHT is a game of absurd arguments. Players battle with their wits to determine who would win hypothetical fights between characters with super powers and super problems. Create ridiculous fighters from the cards you draw, argue with one another over who would win in a fight, then let the audience decide the winner.
SUPERFIGHT features innovative technology built from the ground up to enable cutting-edge Twitch integration and bring players an unparalleled community experience with four-way live video, integrated Twitch streaming, and voting within Twitch chat. Sign-up today at SuperfightLive.com to receive the latest news on the game, access to the beta, and a free deck at launch.
- Innovative tech build from the ground up – Integrated 4-way live video that enables players to stream their games directly to Twitch and to allow viewers to determine the winner by casting votes directly in Twitch chat. You can also instantly load your favorite Twitch streamers and Friends, watch them compete, and cast your vote directly within the client.
- Complete gameplay experience – Earn XP, new cards, titles, and more by playing, broadcasting, and spectating matches. Use the Quick Vote feature to vote on the best match-ups in SUPERFIGHT’s history.
- Full support for popular Steam features – Easily play with your Steam Friends while earning Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons, and Profile Backgrounds.
- Robust live support – Expect expansion decks themed around content like The Walking Dead, R-Rated, and Anime, as well as new features and mechanics like locations, scenarios, and challenges.
- Target Release Date: July 2016
- Platform: Steam
- Players: 3-4
- Genre: Card, Casual, Indie, Party game
- Languages: English
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Developer: Pipeworks Studio